Executive Order 2020-07, Section 6 provides that for the duration of the COVID-19 Gubernatorial Disaster Proclamation, the provisions of the Open Meetings Act relating to in-person attendance by members of a public body are suspended allowing for Township meetings to be held via a virtual format and providing the public remote access to monitor and comment.
The Antioch Township Budget Hearing will be held virtually on April 8, 2020 at 6:30PM. Click here for the meeting agenda.
The Antioch Township Road District Budget Hearing will be held virtually on April 8, 2020 at 6:45PM. Click here for the meeting agenda.
The Antioch Township Board of Trustees Regular Board meeting will be held virtually on April 8, 2020 at 7:00PM. Click here for the meeting.
The following virtual meeting access information has been included on the respective agendas for the public to attend:
Please join the meetings from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 859-734-733
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE FOR THESE HEARINGS.
COVID 19 Information
& Daily Updates
The Village of Antioch Click Here
For Information about Coronavirus (COVID -19)
From The Lake County Health Department
Information From The Illinois Secretary of State
In an effort to support our local restaurants during the Covid-19 crisis, the Village has done a telephone poll to see who will be open for delivery, and take out during the next two weeks.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SENIOR TASK FORCE VOLUNTEERS
Antioch Township has created a senior task force. This group of volunteers has been established to connect on a weekly basis with seniors to see if they need prescriptions, groceries, or other essentials. If you are healthy and able to be a friend to a senior in need, please reach out to Courtney Kotloski and send your name, email, address, and phone number to be partnered with a friend.
Federal and State Programs
Aid to Small Businesses
Aid to Medium Sized Businesses
Aid to Large Sized Business
Aid to All Businesses
General Resources: visit coronavirus.illinois.gov
· Donations: PPE.donations@Illinois.gov
· To Manufacture PPE in Illinois: email@example.com
· To Sell PPE: Covid.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Essential Business inquiries: contact 1-800-252-2923 or CEO.email@example.com
· Federal Small Business loans visit: https://disasterloan.sba.gov.
· Business insurance coverage: contact the Department of Insurance (DOI) to file an online complaint: https://mc.insurance.illinois.gov/messagecenter.nsf.
· IDFPR list of licensees and consumers impacted by COVID-19 visit:https://www.idfpr.com/COVID-19.asp
· Unemployment insurance eligibility and the application process call Claimant Services at (800) 244-5631.
· Tax Relief related to COVID-19 visit https://bit.ly/346uzuo
· If you feel sick or are concerned about infection visit DPH website, click here.
· Resources for people with disabilities, please visit www.DDD.Illinois.gov.
· School related inquires visit https://www.isbe.net/covid1